Do you want your pet to feel happy and healthy? Bring them over to Dandyland for professional grooming services. Our friendly staff will be glad to take care of your pet’s grooming needs—whether that involves giving them a bath, clipping their nails, or giving them a light trimming. If you’re booking these services in conjunction with daycare or boarding, please make the grooming reservation in advance to ensure your spot on the schedule. Services requested at drop-off may not be available due to high demand. All our grooming guests leave feeling fine and dandy! Contact us today to request our grooming services.
Dandyland’s dog grooming services include a clean bath, nail trimming or grinding, ear cleaning, and anal gland expression.
- Under 20lbs - $35.00
- 20-45lbs - $40.00
- 45-75lbs - $50.00
- 75-90lbs - $55.00
- Over 90lbs - $60.00
- Long-haired dogs add $5.00-$20.00
- Grooming (haircut) add $10.00-$100.00
Our feline guests can enjoy the following grooming services, depending on coat type and their comfort:
- Bathing (if possible) - $25.00
- Grooming - $25.00-$50.00
- Nails - $15.00
DIY Dog Wash
Our grooming services book up fast! That’s why we also offer “Do It Yourself” dog washes, so your pet will always look and feel their best. Dandyland’s DIY dog washes are available during regular center hours for $15.00 per wash, which includes shampoo, towels, a blow dryer, and clean up.
Dandyland also offers grooming services that can be added on, with or without bath services. We want your pet to feel amazing every time they leave our center.
Bath Extras (in addition to bath prices)
- Brush out - $15.00-$30.00
- Feather, feet & potty path trim - $19.00
- Capstar flea tablet $5.00
- Flea bath - $10.00
- Furminator - $10.00
Add-On Services (can be done with or without a bath)
- Nail grinding - $15.00
- Nail clipping - $15.00
- Anal gland expression - $15.00
- Teeth brushing - $10.00
Whether you are boarding, dropping off for doggie daycare, or bringing your pet in for grooming, we do require your pet to be current on all vaccinations. It is recommended that all vaccines be current at least 10 days before boarding.
- Dogs: Rabies vaccine (with copy of vaccination record), Bordetella, and Distemper (DHLLP).
- Cats: Rabies vaccine (with copy of vaccination record) and Distemper (FVRCP). Leukemia vaccine is highly recommended for outdoor cats.
- All pets must be free of fleas, ticks, and parasites upon arrival. We reserve the right to treat the pet for fleas and ticks at the owner’s expense if we deem it necessary.